Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I need my old days backkkkkkkkk.. :((

Gone are the days when I used to talk for hours with mah friends.
Now I don't have time to say a HI.

Gone are the days when I play games on the road.
Now I write code on the road with laptop.

Gone are the days when I saw stars shining at night.
Now I see stars when my papers doesn't work out.

Gone are the days when I sat to chat with friends on grounds and rooftops.
Now I chat in messenger.....

Gone are the days where i studied just to pass.
Now I study to save myself.. to survive...

Gone are the days where I had no money in da pocket and fun filled in mah heart
Now I have the atm as well as credit card but with an empty heart

Gone are the days where I shouted on the road.
Now I don t shout even at home

Gone are the days
But not the memories, which will be Lingering in my heart for ever and ever and Ever and ever and Ever.....

NO MATTER HOW BUSY YOU ARE,

DONT FORGET TO LIVE THE LIFE THAT STILL EXISTS.

IT WONT BE THERE FOR EVER.

0 comments:

Post a Comment